Translate

Wednesday, February 3, 2016



Another Interactive Mini with a lot of Punch!

Oh, it's been a while but like I said before, life gets in the way!! lol I still manage to do some crafts but just not as much time to spend on writing them up...so after finishing this little gem, I thought ~ what the heck. As it is I am suppose to be sewing a dress for myself but atlas, here I am writing up my last little treasure! I will try to keep it short and simple.
Hope you enjoy!

First of all, like I've said before, we tend to buy buy and buy some more but how many of us don't get to use what we have? My mission is still the same, using up what we have and making the best little projects possible.

Here is what I came up with.



This project was made from one of the many interactive mini album styles from https://youtu.be/gx9yznFVpzE (hope I remember how to send you to the right place! lol)

I purchased this book and absolutely love taking her ideas and making them into my own ~ so yes, the design of how I put it together is totally mine, but the basics come from Kathy Orta! Thank you Kathy Orta for all the lovely work you do. So helpful and encouraging for all of us crafters.


On the inside, I decided to make a few envelopes with pull out tabs for extra space for all your lovely pictures. I've used only the products that I had on hand ~ so this baby didn't cost me a penny to make other than the original purchases! Hours of crafting and no trips to any store!
Now that's what I'm talking about!
Use What you have in your stash!


By running a gold elastic in the spine, it made the perfect place to hold the extra envelope.
Scalloped edging, adding a few embellishments, mix and match
and Le Voila!
I'm thinking it came along pretty darn good for this ol' girl.

 This is the middle section of the envelope add in, 


This is the back page of the envelope add in and last page of mini album. Again, using only material that I had on hand. Amazing what we can pull out of our stash! After all, that is why we bought the items in the first place, right? lol



This is the view with the add in removed ~ which leaves a cute, interactive mini with loads more of space for tabs and pull outs! Loving it.



Just had to add a little something something to the back! And look at how many tabs!!!!

So all in all, this little number didn't take too long to put together. First I chose all the colors that matched, brought out and complimented each other. After deciding which paper went were, out came the embellishments...and the final result was an interactive mini album that has so much potential for wonderful memories. Will it be a gift or will it end up with our family memories in it?
Your guess is as good as mine!

I sincerely hope you enjoyed my little project and don't forget, we buy and buy, so let's use it up!!

I would love to hear from you and see your projects.
Thanks for stopping in ~ 
Nanny Donna