Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pop Up Cards Are Fun!

Sooo many projects to do and so little time...yes, that's right, nasty old time gets away from me...so let's not waste any more of it and get down to the nitty gritty...pop up cards.

I must have some pictures somewhere around here...ah yes, my attempt at an Easter Bunny cake with my fun Easter Pop Up Cards for the grandkids...

I have to admit, I did have fun making the cake as it was the first time I attempted something like this...the ears were the easiest part for me!! lol

Each child has their own interest and I decided to forgo the usual Easter bunny cards and went with their preferences...Logan loves Monster High so....

Monster High it was!
Rylan loves Thomas...

train tracks and all.

Parker loves the Super Heroes like Bateman, Spiderman, Iron Man, Captain America....so

My Spidey senses are tingling...

And for Mr. Liam....



How did I make these pop up cards? I just googled the images, printed them out and then fussy cut them (I'm in need of new blades for my Silhouette), made the pop up foundation card and then added the cut outs! I played around in my Silhouette Designer program and made up some signs and Rylan's name. All in all, working with my Silhouette is getting easier...when my brain works!! lol Some days are better than others when it comes to working after having a series of migraines...the fog doesn't always lift when the pain is gone. Oh well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So far the kids enjoyed their special Easter cards...and Nanny was one happy camper.

Thank you for stopping by and see you all soon,
D