Translate

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Quick And Easy Mini Album Tutorial

Ah, the weekend is here ~ snow and all, but that's just fine with me as it gives me one more reason to stay in and find some fun projects to make.

I have found a couple of Youtube tutorials that I thought I'd pass on. First and foremost, I absolutely love mini albums and thanks to Dawns Inspirations, I was able to make a mini album in less than 1 hour!! Now if you want to embellish it and take it a little farther with interactive pages, she has another video just for that and it's found here for interactive page 1, and you can find the rest of the tutorials on Youtube.

I am in the process of adding embellishments to my 1 hour album, and I actually made two of them! Sorry, but it's being made for my daughter and I will post pictures after she receives it...

Here are more interesting Youtube tutorials that I have found:

Mini Album In A Box Tutorial ~ it is definitely on my to do list.

Easy Slit Pockets ~ finding different ideas for your mini albums Or turn it into an interactive card.

Wallet Style Mini Brag Book ~ who doesn't need a brag book?? Grand children, our pets, a holiday ~ who knows. Turn it into your own bring with you book.

Well, I hope you enjoy these Youtube tutorials, they are easy to follow along and I would love if you shared your project with me.

I have not been able to get to my craft room as much as I love to and thought 'how can I pass on some of the things that us crafty people like best? Well, sharing some of the things that I find online that makes a crafting project that much easier, fun and inspirational ~ let me know what you think? and if you have a fun project that you would like to share, please let me know.

Have a crafty weekend,
D
ps I just come to realize that I am following a very creative fellow crafter, artist, that I have met through G+ and that would be Susan at The Bored Zombie...so why not stop by and check out her fabulous finds and creativity...