Translate

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Project Tutorials

Due to health, I have not been posting as often as I'd like nor getting to play in Nanny Donna's Crafting Corner as much as I would like, BUT in saying that, I have been looking for fun projects to make and placing them on my to do list. It's growing day by day and I keep wondering when or if I'll get to make these projects...but I can dream and some day I will get around to it!

I love looking for tutorials that walk you through the project ~ free!! Free is always a good thing. So here is a list of sites that I love to go to and thought I'd share them with you. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Unique Paper Crafting Graphic 45 ~ they have instructions for these projects and so much more. Gotta love their products.


Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls ~ if you don't already know this site or have 'met' this wonderful lady then let me introduce you to Christina Griffiths. She is very talented and generous with her tutorials on card making, coloring with Spectrum Noir. Just all around awesome person. Please stop by and check out her lovely work.
Beautiful Cards by Christina

Christina's flower arrangements are always perfect!

Also by Christina is Card-Making Magic ~ where she has many projects AND a page where you can add your own projects to share. She has made space for you to have a page on her site! How exciting is that? and you can find that here. It was one of the first places that I posted some of my work. ;)
Find out how to make these beautiful cards...stop by and visit Card-Making Magic

Learn how to color with Spectrum Noir with Christina
Another wonderful site is Mel stampz ~ you can find project how-to's and all kinds of ideas. Here are just two of her tutorials...how sweet is this?


I hope you enjoy visiting these lovely sites as much as I do and perhaps you will find some projects to add to your to-do list too! Ya, just what us crafters need...a longer to-so list!! lol We see, We want, We make...some day.

On March 18th, 1983 at 8:10 a.m. Miss Kimberley Anne was born weighing in at 8 lbs. 10 ozs. A little sister for Mr. Christopher, who actually chose her name. Happy Birthday Kim, wishing you all the best today, and always. Sending hugs and love across the miles XOXOX

Wishing everyone a very happy and fun day ~ grab the moment and make it count!
Blessings,
D