Translate

Friday, March 21, 2014

Free Silhouette Cameo Files

Hi everyone, just snooping around and found some awesome freebies for your Silhouette Cameo's...I'll keep it short and sweet...

First find was at Corgi Creations and you can find these freebies:










aren't they wonderful finds? Thank you Corgi Creations!! Loving it ;)

Here is another find that tells you how to how to cut svg files on your silhouette from a Turtle's life for me ~ she also has a Pinterest board filled with free svg files for your Silhouette and you can find them here.

On to my next freebie find...Scrap Your Story and she shows you how to download and cut these pretty butterflies ~ I love butterflies, don't you?

You really have to check out Scrap Your Story, and look under free svg files and find an amazing stash of freebies!!

I sure hope you enjoy these finds and help add to your Silhouette cut files.

Thanks for stopping by and a great big thank you to these generous crafters.

D