Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

Be My Valentine?



Friday is Valentine's Day, are you ready? One, Two, Three cards, one lacy design layered up in white, red and pink on a red card base.

I found some cute free Valentine printable  from Blue Sky confections from 2011. Printed them up and layered them onto my cards. Quick, easy and cute! and free is great, thank you Jenn K ;)

A touch of bling, a little embossing, a pearl or two from Want 2 Scrap...and a ribbon. What more could you want?? oh ya, a sentiment or two would be nice....you can personalize it any way that your little heart desires...

Some cute sentiments:

Love is just a word
Until someone special
Gives it a meaing

If I know what love is,
It is because of you.

If I could give you one thing in life,
I would give you the ability
To see yourself
Through my eyes,
Only then, would you see
How special you are to me.

There is no
remedy for love
    but to
love more....

This is a really cute Valentine Freebie from 24/7 Moms ~ I thought it was a cute idea for inside or outside of your card.
10-Things-I-Love-About-You-Free-Printable

Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit, thanks for stopping by ~

D