Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

A Little Love

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and this is what I came up with ~ Black, red and white a touch of yellow.

I got to play with my new Spellbinder's Nestabilities Majestic Elements.
you can play around with these and come up with 20 + Designs...how cool is that?

Cut and embossed in white cardstock then used a bling bicycle (Michael's) to add a little dazzle, stamped love and outlined with Spectrum Noir Marker in red. Outlined the outside of the cut out die with same red marker.

Used two strips of black and white gingham washi tape on each side, added two white eyelets on both side to pass the black and white twine through so I could add some bright red and yellow buttons to make it pop.

I also used dimensional dots to lift and add to the layering of the card.

Just a little card bring some love for Valentine's Day ~

Thank you for stopping by and I love hearing from everyone...what's in your Valentine's Day plans? Anything special?

Hope your having a fantastic Friday!! Yay for Fridays ;)

D