Translate

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sound The Alarm ~

Someone Special 

Turning 3 Today! 

Hip~hip~hooray!

A special little grandson is turning 3 today and he is into trucks of all kinds, so I thought this one would catch his eye.

This firetruck was cut out in layers and then assembled, it is one of the many shapes you can purchase at Silhouette online store

I embossed a few parts of the truck to make it stand out. Using Spectrum Noir markers, I just outlined a few areas.

On the inside I cut out a yellow piece of card stock and embossed it, printed up a special little verse, layered it up and added a few faux stitching to add a little punch. 

This truck can stand up on it's own!
I made the matching envelope with my Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool envelope maker. Now the little red firetruck has a place to park until Mr. Parker opens it up!
Happy 3rd Birthday Parker! 

Thank you for stopping by, wishing everyone all the best for the new year ~ Happy Crafting!



D
ps I've decided to play along with the Silhouette Challenges ~ come on over and check it out!Silhouette Challenges