Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

~Forever ~

A sweet little card for that someone special.




I've been playing around with some of my Christmas presents, Spellbinder Dies and fiddling around with them.

 I love the lacy, detailed cut and the ability to emboss with the same die is wonderful. Like any machine, it all depends on the quality of paper/card stock that you are using. I found a site that had a great sale on them, as low as $9.99 for these dies...so needless to say, I jumped on them ;) and here is where you can find excellent sales on crafting supplies. Enjoy!

The card stock was something new for me, it's from Crafter's Companion and I love the feel of it. Makes a lovely card base or cut outs.

Embossed the card base with polka dot embossing folder from Sizzix, layered some pink gingham paper, and rounded the corners with We R Memory Keepers Crop~A~Dile Corner Chomper Tool (another Christmas present).

I cut out some leaves and flowers with my Silhouette Cameo. Faux Pearls, a little bling, a ribbon and stamped 'forever' onto the cut out from the same Spellbinder die (Lattice Mottifs).Ran a ribbon across the top of the pink gingham, and layered up with foam dimensional stickers.

On the inside of the card I cut out a pearly pink insert, rounded the corners and it is now ready for a sentiment and your signature...and Le Voila a cute little card is born ;)

I've entered this little beauty in the House of Cards challenge, come on over and check it out ;) 

This is the sketch to work with ;)


Happy Crafting...