Translate

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Little Gift Box of Surprises

Lift the lid and discover all the treasures....

Thanks to the Crafter's Companion instructional DVD, I made this wonderful little box of goodies for someone special this Christmas. I actually made two of them and hope both little sisters enjoy their little piece of Nanny Donna's crafting.


Once opened up, it has lots of place for storing notes, cards a little photo album, journal and I added a daily planner that I had purchased at Michael's, also some gel pens and some glue which is not in the photos.


Hard to believe that all of this fits neatly into it's own case!



Room to journal, add pictures or use it as a smash book and fill it with ideas and drawings. Whatever their imagination can come up with....


In the two small front envelopes, I added some tab cards, added Velcro dots to secure the envelopes when closed.

This little album was made with envelopes, then embellished with matching card stock.


...and what would one of my projects be like without my faux stitching! I mean seriously!! I'm starting to think I have a thing for stitching ;)  

I really enjoyed making this little box of goodies, using my Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool, it always surprises me what can be accomplished without a lot of bells and whistles...although, I do love my bells and whistles ;)

Thanks for stopping by, and as always, I so enjoy hearing from you.

D