Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Son!

Hip Hip Hooray! I had entered this card set in a card challenge over at Creative Knockouts and I was randomly chosen for some free Digis over at Delicious Doodles Shop. How cool is that? So if you want to have some fun, why not visit Creative Knockouts and give it a try! You may be pleasantly surprised. :)


Happy Birthday Son!

A son's birthday is always a special occasion and a time to celebrate with family and friends. Mr. Christopher is 34 today! Now where did the time go? 

I went along with the idea of Fall and Family Tree...For me, a birthday is a time to celebrate the birth of the person, to reminisce a little about their journey, to celebrate them. It is their day to shine, wishing them all the best for the rest of their life's journey...

..and so this is what came out of my craft room ~ and heart ;)






Happy birthday son, you will always be the little blonde brown eye boy who not only held my hand but my heart as well. Love you XO

Challenges I've Entered:

Creative Knockouts ~ Texturize It