Translate

Monday, August 26, 2013

Shopping Our Stash Challenge

I must say this is certainly a wonderful way to just create without too much stress...and this challenge was just too much up my alley not to try...yes, using our stash!! with a little twist ~ using our Oldest Hardware! How kool is that? I must say, I put this card and photos together pretty fast!! Why not put a spin on things!! Get~r done!

You can check out this challenge here: Shopping Our Stash ~ Oldest Hardware and you can find the rules for this challenge here: Rules...so come and play!

These Fiskar scissors are the first things I purchased to help adding a little something something to my scrapbooking days...so I grabbed them and dusted them off to start my card. Next came out scraps from my handy shoe holder which is filled with scraps of cardstock and some paper too!
What next? Well, I have some brads from Michael's which was a gift from waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back when...dinosaurs were around ~ couldn't help myself being they have a cute pic of a dinosaur on them!!
Oh my, definitely didn't take long to make this card ~ I spied a Sticker book that I've had since our first grandson was born ~ he's now 5! Think that would apply, right?
Stamps? A purchase made right along with those Fiskar scissors...the only newish thing is the 'ribbon' or string...


Friends for Ever ~ Dare Devil 
So all in all, this quick, layered card was made in no time at all, layered, stamped, and embellished with my dinosaur brads!

Sorry for the pic's, my camera is out on the fritz and I've been using my little Blackberry Playbook which takes pretty good pictures, but not the same as my DSLR....but the show must go on!! lol

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek. Would love to hear from you ;)
D