Translate

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SensatioNail Gel Nails

Just a little update on the gel nails, I'm still so very impressed with this product. I have never been one to be able to sit long enough to let nail polish dry or be able to actually get a nail polish to stay on for very long...mostly because my hands are in a lot of water and crafting, gardening, camping...well, they all take a toll on my nails.

I decided to buy another color and try it out, Muave Maven and I'm loving it.

I'm on week 2 and I did have one finger nail 'accident' ~ I was working on cards and ended up with some tape runner glue on my desk, so instead of taking something other than my nail to scratch it off...nope, I used my nail and weakened the free edge...then when I nicely sliced the very tip of the nail with my rotary cutter...so guess what happened? Yup, the gel nail peeled off the very tip...soooo, in all honesty, it has taken a beating.

Yup, still loving this product and I will be on the look out for more colors that tickle my fancy...and hopefully I will be just a tad more careful with my rotary cutter...I kind of like all my fingers and two thumbs! and would like to keep them...kind of attached to them! lol

In case you are wondering, in no way, shape or form do I get anything from Nailene...just like to pass on my thoughts on something that actually works!! and for pics of my nails...well, I did have some...but were they went to...I don't know!! Another Donna moment ;(

Chow for now, I'm off to the craft room ~ newest project...making myself a pair of jeans...and hopefully they will fit!!
D