Translate

Monday, August 26, 2013

Fusion Card Challenge Hypothesis # 16

A card challenge! Me? Oh well, decided to give it a try and see what happens ;) sooo here goes....

Here is the Fusion Card Challenge

...and this is what I came up with:




The rules for this challenge is as follows:

1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the The Experiment page before playing along.

Check it out! You may want to play along too!

For this little number, I chose:
1)  a double sided cardstock from My Mind's Eye ~ Bohemia Tiny Dots/Blue #BH2050 for the card      base for a finished card of 5 x 7 inches.

2) and for the contrast or blending band as I call it, I chose another double sided cardstock from
    My Mind's Eye Pajama Plaid #MDC106

3) I used my Silhouette to cut out the three different sized scalloped doily circles and layered 
    with foam dimensional's...added a yellow button for the center and attached it with a white 
    ribbon...from Walmart ribbon section.

4) Then adding Queen Paisley slides from Maya Road journey accents ~ added green, pink and 
    white ribbon.

5) hello ~ from Studio g chipboard punch out.

6) sewing the outside of the card and the plaid with my little Singer hand held sewing machine.

7) ...and what would a little glitter glue added to the outer edges of the doily flower?

Card # 2 ~ since we are allowed three cards to this challenge...I thought ~ the more the merrier ;)

You're a True Friend ~

1) White cardstock ~ finished card base 5 x 7 inches (folded in half)

2) DCWV Girl Stck printed paper

3) True friend Stamp ~ it's a stamp I've had for some time and believe it may be from making 
     memories ~ sorry but I did not keep the package! (never thought I'd be doing all these things with my crafts!! lol)

4) branch stamps are from Making Memories Flutter (ha, kept the package ;)

5) flowers are from Michael's felt embellishments

6)   ribbon is from Walmart ~ craft section

Fussy cut the birds and layered them up with a foam dimensional over the branch. Added the flowers to complete the picture. A pretty simple little card.

Card # 3

Thanks to my handy Silhouette Cameo, this little card was the easiest! and the quickest.


I chose a card from Silhouette Library, stamped with a sentiment, added pearls and three felt flowers from Michael's. Attached a ribbon, white paper for the inside of the card to add a personal note! and Le Voila, another little card all ready to go ;)

So this is how my little card came to be. Please stop in and check out what fellow creative people have made for this challenge! Fusion Card Challenge


I love comments, it makes crafting worth sharing!!

Have a good one,
D