Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

365 Cards ~ A Daily Card Challenge

Super Sketchy Sunday

at 365 Cards where challenges happen every day!

And this is the little card that came to be ~ Once upon a Time
 Dream

....and this is the sketch that gave me the idea.

This is the sketch to get your mojo going


I am having some fun! I kind of got the taste of trying these card challenges and I'm having a blast. I think I'll be able to get some cards done up in a hurry by following these sketches...why? because they help with design, colors and then things just fly!

These are the goodies I used to make this little card:


Gotta love my toys ;)


1) white cardstock for card base, finished card size is 5 x 7 inches.

2) used up some of my paper from my stash (scraps to be exact) so names of products ~ sorry not sure.

3) embossed with my Big Kick using small swiss dot Cuttlebug embossing folder, cuttlebug paisley   embossing folder and small swiss dot strip embossing folder.

4) Pink Felt Flowers are from Michael's.

5) Sticker is from Mary Engerbrfit Dimensional Stickers ~ again from my stash

Come on over and check out what other crafters have come up with ~ Daily Card Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and I always love to read your comments!
D