Translate

Monday, July 8, 2013

Yay! For Chipboard!!

Hello Nice & Easy

Thank Goodness for Joann's Fabric & Craft sales!! & Basic Grey

Well, all I can say is hooray for these easy little chipboard mini album from Basic Grey! When the old fingers and wrists are acting up and holding you up from playing with the fun things in life ~ these little mini albums are supper easy to add just a few little extras and Le Voila ~ you have a neat little project that takes very little time to create, easier on the old hands and gives you a sense of taking back something you enjoy.

The color is washed out and does nothing for this cute little mini...

                      ~Just peel and stick a few embellishments ~ 


                                                     ~room for journaling or a photo~

                 What project can survive without at least one butterfly? or maybe two!


Just Love how easy it goes together ~ easy on the hands ~ easy on the eyes ;)

pretty in pink ;)

Check out the Guest Check!!                                                                                                        

                  I love, love, love the stamp in the corner with the birds! 


This is Peachy for sure! First time I've ever, and I do mean EVER took the easy road and you know what? I'm liking it a whole bunch. Yup, back in the saddle and enjoying the view! This Nanny may have cranky fingers and wrist (not to mention the rest of me!!lol) but thanks to the wonderful sales at Joann's and Basic Grey and I'm back to playing in my craft room....and loving it. 

These would be wonderful for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time to create, and don't want to put out a large amount of money into something they are not sure they will like or have time to do. They are wonderful and easy to work with, usually there is an entire line of matching embellishments that make it soooo easy to put together. 

I can picture having a few friends over at the end of summer to make a few of these little mini albums for all those fabulous photos of family get together s, BBQ's, vacations...oh my, the list can be endless...kids who love paper crafting could have a birthday party where they sit down and make up their own mini albums to go home with!  Baby showers ~ get the guest to make up baby albums!! because we all know just how many photos we can take in a year!

Michael's often have them on for $1.00 (they are usually the plain cardstock) and this one I purchased at Joann's Fabric and Craft store in the States and it was very inexpensive, the embellishments came in packages and were marked down to 99 cents! Can't go wrong with that and what was nice, the pages were already done up, just had to add a few little embellishments, a little glitter, ribbon...

Now, I wonder what other fun stuff I've stashed away and forgot about ~ you know the stuff we buy thinking it's a wonderful bargain that we just can't pass up but is put away for a rainy day? Well, this was one of those and I'm very glad that I picked it up. If my mind is working right, I'm sure I've purchased a few other 'deals' at Michael's and Big Lots ~ now where did I put those chipboards?? Think Nanny, think!!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their crafty projects. Work smart, we have but one body and no~body can last forever if we don't take care of it!! 

What is on your crafting table?

Take care,
D