Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Flower Power

Another Chipboard Project

For someone who doesn't play much with ready made chipboard, I've certainly been having some fun with them.

This is one little project just waiting for the finishing touches. All I did was select matching paper, a few embellishments, a few doily cuts from my Silhouette, a little glitter and glue and soon I was on a role.

First I glued the printed paper onto the card stock, then trimmed the extra paper off, used a matching Bic Mark It and stained the edges. 

Brought out some sandpaper and roughed up the edges a tad,  then out came some glitter! What's flower power with some bling? I mean really!
I colored, glued, glittered and added a ready made embellishment and now they are waiting for pictures and perhaps a few sentiments/wishes and turn this little chipboard project into another memory keeper for Nanny & Popo's little princess!
So much you can do with these little numbers and to think I picked them up at Michael's for $1.00 ~ now that is what I call smart crafting!


I added a little ribbon for a finishing touch. What do you all think? Will it pass the cut test?

Wishing one and all a happy, safe summer of crafting.
D