Translate

Monday, May 20, 2013

Nominated for Liebster Award

So Very Thankful



A big heartfelt thank you goes to Jei Crochet for nominating Nanny Donna's Corner for the Liebster Blog Award. 

As a new blogger I am learning as I go...mistakes and all. Like the other day deleting an entire post by, yes, pressing the wrong button!! It is a learning curve for sure ;)

“Liebsters  Award is a way for blogs with less than 200 followers to connect with other bloggers, share a little more about you, and a way to help promote other small blogs.”


How does this work? Here are the rules:

Post 11 Random Facts about Yourself.

Answer 11 Questions from you Nominator.

Visit the other 10 blogs that were nominated with you.

Nominate 11 Other Blogs with fewer than 200 Followers and ask them 11

Questions-NO TAG BACKS!

Visit your Nominees and Let them know they won the Award!

My 11 Random Facts

1~ After reading Jei's Crochet blog, I realize that we share more than the love of crafting, but also the    ~    Migraine Monster. 

2~ Lived in the country until grade 2 and moved into the city...so I'm a country bumpkin at heart, as we had a home in the country to go to on weekends and holidays.

3~ When I was 3 yrs old, I bugged and bugged until my dad bought me my own pony ~ a black and white Shetland welsh pony and I had him until I was 16 years old.

4 ~ Have totally renovated two homes, and that was two homes too many! lol

5 ~ Pinapple pie is my favorite and hard to come by ;(

6 ~ Salt & Vinegar chips are my downfall.

7 ~ Did an interior camping trip in Algonquin Park.

8 ~ Had a mother moose & her calf walk under the canopy of our camping trailer. She stopped and stuck her head in the window to say hello! 

9 ~ Owned a Burgman Scooter and traveled to the east coast on U.S. & Canada side ~ yup, motorcycle momma! 

10 ~ Love reading

11 ~ Love strawberries and my little garden.

11 Bloggers I Nominate: and in no particular order!

1. Unique Scrappiness

2. SAHM of two my so called crazy life ~Tracy McDermitt

3. Scrap Your Mama Never Taught You

4. Lil Lams Crafting Corner

5. get creative with Traci

6. Leticia Mercado ~ Dream. Create. Inspire.

7. Shelly's Creations

8. This Scrapper's Corner

9. Auntie Em's Scrapbooking

10. Annoo's Crochet World

11. Dotty's Crafty Makes

11 Questions from my Nominator

1. What is your favorite outfit when you at home?
     Anything that is comfortable...I'm a jeans girl ;)

2. What is your greatest fear?
     I'm not sure ~ other than loosing a loved one.

3. What is your favorite dish?
    Love my mother's homemade stew.

4.  What is your Pet Peeve?
      Having to look up Pet Peeve!! lol no, it would have to be rude 
      people.

5. What is your dream vacation?
     Anything that I didn't have to cook or clean ;)

6.  How did you meet your love of your life?
     oh my. Now this is where I get into trouble!! We met in high       
      school ~ reunited after 30 years of being apart! First love.

7. Boxer or Brief? Ha ~ boxer.

8. Do you have a pet? yes, a blue Merle Sheltie.

9. Do you consider your self beautiful? No! but I'm o.k. ;)

10. Do you exercise? Not really...unless you call running up and down stairs from my craft room exercise.

11. Why are you blogging? Wanted to take my crafting fun to another level...meet and enjoy the work of other crafters.

11 Questions for the Nominees

1. What was the first craft project you ever did?

2. Who inspired you to start crafting?

3. City or country?

4. What is your favorite color?

5. Can you sing?

6. What outdoors activities do you enjoy?

7. Coffee or tea?

8. How many hours do you spend in your craft room?

9. What color is your crafting area?

10. Do you bring your crafts with you when on Holidays?

11. What is your favorite product?

I'll be looking forward to seeing your answers! Perhaps we have more in common than we know!

Chow for now, and again, Thank you so much Jei Crochet for the Liebster Blog Award. I'll post it with pride ;)

Hugs, from Nanny Donna's Corner