Translate

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Pop Up Cards


Somebunny Loves You!

These two pop up cards were made for my two grandsons. They made an excellent parking zone for their Hot Wheels and two more were 'parked' in the 'garage' part of the card ;)








Can you tell I love blue? 


These two cards were made with the help of my Crafter's Companion, my Cricut and some imagination ;)

Once the idea was hatched, the cards went together really easy. This year, I decided to make all four grandchildrens' Easter cards the same with a little variation to each one.
Not use to using stamps and coloring but I gave it a shot and found out that I love playing around with the stamps and coloring.

For the grass, I just cut two strips of cardstock and started cutting into them. Cut out the bunny rabbits with my little Cricut,  added a little white for their tails, outlined them with my dark brown Mark It Markers, I added dimensional stickers to them and placed them in the grass.

Added some flower eyelets, a dragonfly eyelet, cut out some carrots and glued them together, tied with some twine, adding depth to the carrots with my Mark It Markers.

Stamped the sayings, stamped my little fellow with his big Easter egg, colored and Le Voila!

These are the products I used to make this project:

Cardstock
eyelets from www.eyeletoutlet.com
Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool from www.crafterscompanion.com
Cricut Personal Cutter from www.canadamichaels.com 
Cricut Cartridge A Child's Year
Freshly Picked
Two sided tape
Ribbon
Dimensional Foam Stickers
Bic Mark It Markers
~Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps ~
Close to My Heart Ink Pads
and a little imagination ;)

Thanks for stopping by and hoping you had a very happy Easter.
Chow for now,
from Nanny Donna's Corner