Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

~New Replacement Blades for Cricut~

My Blades Have Arrived!!

 


10 Cricut replacement blades for $9.98 Canadian / $10.20 U.S. + $3.00 Shipping!
You do the math!! ;) $1.32 U.S.  a blade, right?

Well, today I received my blades that I ordered online through Ebay. I've read up on these blades and they were recommended by several crafters who had tried them and loved them. After running out of fresh blades right in the middle of a project, I decided to look for alternative blades for my much loved Cricut.

I placed my order on March 13th and they have arrived today. Not bad since they came all the way from China to Canada... So all in all good, fast service and better yet, they fit my Cricut and work beautifully.

So I thought I'd pass on this information to all who love their Cricuts AND like to save a little money along the way.

Will I buy more blades from this company? Yes, but I don't think I'll be needing more any time soon! 10 blades should last me for a while.

Here is the name of the seller on Ebay : Izsourcing*com
The name of the blades: ROLAND BLADES 60 (degrees)
Long Life * Carbide Blades 5 PCS $4.99 U.S.
Shipping was $3.00

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any crafty savings to pass on, please leave a comment and post it!!
Enjoy ;)