Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012

First Days of School


Capture Those First Days Of School!
Small but oh so mighty!


This year two of our little grandchildren started school. Can't believe how fast the time has gone by. After coming across this great little mini album, I started to play around with it and since I made a trip into Michael's and came across some paper with school buses and one with preschool...well, what can I say? The old creative juices started to flow...so this is what I ended up with.
One page wonder! So many pull out tabs!

I absolutely love, love these little brag books! So many uses and so easy to make. One 12 x 12 page to make your album, 1 12 x 12 sheet of paper for your pull tabs along with cardstock for my pull tabs, ( great for using up your left over cardstock!) a little ribbon, some button brads, marker to do faux stitching...add it all together and you have a wonderful little keepsake for those special first days of school. I love the colors as they are bright, fun and remind me so much of those school days...had fun coming up with this one. Hope you enjoy it too.

Plenty of room for those precious moments!

I will be posting the instructions for these minis in detail. I've been under the weather fighting off a nasty lung infection which is surprisingly draining me of any energy...even for crafting! Until then, hope your having a very creative day!