Translate

Sunday, August 19, 2012

All Things Halloween

Ghost, skeletons, pumpkins...Boo! Looks like Halloween is on the way! So lets get crafting ;)



This is what I came up with for a Halloween Explosion Box. Since we have four grandchildren and they all love Halloween, the explosion box was perfect as a Halloween keepsake. Each grandchild has there own special 'tab' for their pictures.

On the outside I wrote trick - or- treat - boo, added ribbon, scalloped the edge of my box top and embellished. 

One thing that is very, very important in scrapbooking, card-making or any paper crafting...make sure to use good glue/or double sided tape...unfortunately, I used what I had on hand and it wasn't the best....all that work and then have to re-glue? I don't think so!!
This is the inside! 4 grandchildren, 4 'tabs'...perfect. Made loads of tabs to pull out and made cards for journaling. Now I just have to add my pictures. 

Add some brads, mix it up with flowers (black of course!) hands reaching out, pull a skeleton out...oh no!

Dark moon hanging in the sky, black pumpkin sitting by...so many tabs and extras make this a fun Halloween Explosion Box Keepsake, either for Nanny & Popo to keep, or a great little gift idea for mom and dad.
Witches with brooms sneaking up on you! Since we have one grand daughter, can you guess who's pictures will go here?
If you would like to make this Halloween Explosion Box Keepsake, please email me and I'll write up the instructions.

Have a scrap-happy day,
                    ....hugs from Nanny Donna